Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ver Urgent....Additional Documents in Drop Box......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ver Urgent....Additional Documents in Drop Box......

Hi

I attended the Visa Interview 2nd time on 5th January...
    The Visa officer asked me about my inhouse project.
    I explained the project... later he asked me the marketing analysis details...
    I told him they have their own marketing team...
    then He asked me how they will pay in the next 3 years ...
    He gone through my employer website and he said your employer didnt mention about this project in the site and how they will get the revenue?

So he gave me the 221(g) query as...

A detailed and specific description of the internal development of the project to which the beneficiary will be assigned. Include a complete technical description of the project, time line, current status, number of employees assigned to it, location of the work site, and a marketing analysis of the final product.

He asked me to submit these docs in Drop box before 30th January...
    After this date you must come to the consulate office...
    He took all my formsa including I-129, request letter for H1B from my employeer...

Anyone got the same query from the Officer and whats your experience...
    Please suggest me ... Very urgent....Please gothrough the attched query..

dont worry, once the required doc submitted, you will get visa

hi,

dont worry. it's normal procedure only. some of us in this forum are also in the same stage.

Submit required documents . if they are correct and satisfactory , visa will be issued.
    i have to put the same document to drop box. but for me there is no specific date given. i heard withinh 6 months i have to try , otherwise they will send back my petition to INS. VO retained my docs too.

Best wishes,
    Prem.

Comment

I am also in the same boat

Hi,
      I went to consulate for the first time on 13th Oct and they issued me 221g and second time i went with all the documents given by my client (FAX) and they issued 221 g again stating that you need to get the originals.

Now i have got the originals except the marketing analysis. It would be nice if we could help each other.

I will try to get to from my contacts in US and in the meantime anyone else finds the sample, Please post it.............

Good Luck

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X