No announcement yet.

Timeline for RFE response confirmation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timeline for RFE response confirmation?

My H1B transfer petition filed in premium processing on 6/9 got an RFE on 6/16 for Specialty Occupation, Employer/Employee Relationship and Client Letter. My employer confirmed that they sent the RFE response on 6/30.

Can someone please let me know, once employer/attorney sends the RFE response how much time does it take to reach USCIS? When is the status on the USCIS website updated?
    Last edited by confessions; 07-02-2015, 03:24 AM.

Originally posted by confessions View Post
    My H1B transfer petition filed in premium processing on 6/9 got an RFE on 6/16 for Specialty Occupation, Employer/Employee Relationship and Client Letter. My employer confirmed that they sent the RFE response on 6/30.

Can someone please let me know, once employer/attorney sends the RFE response how much time does it take to reach USCIS? When is the status on the USCIS website updated?
    Your premium processing clock would start from the time they received the RFE response. So assuming they already spent 4 days, then another 11 Days .

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      Your premium processing clock would start from the time they received the RFE response. So assuming they already spent 4 days, then another 11 Days .

This is my opinion not legal advice.
      My employer/attorney lied to me that they sent the RFE response on 6/30 and left for the Independence day vacation. They sent the response on 7/6 yesterday finally

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X