Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding client letter for H1b Visa interview

Hello,

I would be going for my H1B visa interview in couple of weeks time. In the letter to the USCIS, my employer "ABC" has mentioned that I would be working from ABC's location on multiple projects supported for clients. Also they have in detail stated that the employer would be in full control of my project assignments, salary, etc thus explaining the employer-employee relationship.

In addition he has also provided a client letter stating the relation between the client "XYZ" and my employer(ABC) and that XYZ would be making use of the services of the ABC's employees for its project executions. In the client letter there is no mention of my name exclusively.

So in case if we have letters mentioning employer-employee relation and employer-client relation without the client letter having name of the H1B beneficiary exclusively, please let me know would it be sufficient for the Visa Officer to get convinced??

Thanks..

Originally posted by pams2015 View Post
    Hello,

I would be going for my H1B visa interview in couple of weeks time. In the letter to the USCIS, my employer "ABC" has mentioned that I would be working from ABC's location on multiple projects supported for clients. Also they have in detail stated that the employer would be in full control of my project assignments, salary, etc thus explaining the employer-employee relationship.

In addition he has also provided a client letter stating the relation between the client "XYZ" and my employer(ABC) and that XYZ would be making use of the services of the ABC's employees for its project executions. In the client letter there is no mention of my name exclusively.

So in case if we have letters mentioning employer-employee relation and employer-client relation without the client letter having name of the H1B beneficiary exclusively, please let me know would it be sufficient for the Visa Officer to get convinced??

Thanks..
    It depends upon officer to officer and the credibility of your employer. Normally client letter are issued with specific person as subject and the services that the person would be providing the client.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X