Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221g in Feb2015 still under Administrative processing

Hi all,

I wanted to know if there is any timeline to complete Administrative processing for 221g, I attended H1 interview at Chennai embassy in Feb 2015. my employer sent all the required details to Embassy in April 2015, recently when I checked the status of my case online at CEAC site the updates are happening since 2 weeks. last update is on 6th july 2015.

kindly suggest me by any means can I track/know about my visa status.

Originally posted by ktrao View Post
    Hi all,

I wanted to know if there is any timeline to complete Administrative processing for 221g, I attended H1 interview at Chennai embassy in Feb 2015. my employer sent all the required details to Embassy in April 2015, recently when I checked the status of my case online at CEAC site the updates are happening since 2 weeks. last update is on 6th july 2015.

kindly suggest me by any means can I track/know about my visa status.

My employer is saying that he replied to embassy with all required documents, I wanted to know if there is any way to reconfirm that they really sent all the docs ?

Comment

Unfortunately there is no way you could verify whether your employer did sent the document to the Consulate or not except to take their word. Keep tracking your case online. If there is a change in state, then you can assume that the employer did send the documents. There is no definite timelines to finish admin processing as each case in different.

Originally posted by ktrao View Post
      My employer is saying that he replied to embassy with all required documents, I wanted to know if there is any way to reconfirm that they really sent all the docs ?
      Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Originally posted by shervin143 View Post
        Unfortunately there is no way you could verify whether your employer did sent the document to the Consulate or not except to take their word. Keep tracking your case online. If there is a change in state, then you can assume that the employer did send the documents. There is no definite timelines to finish admin processing as each case in different.
        Thanks Shervin, I will just wait and see for the status change.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X