Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Required help for H4 visa

Hello Friends,
    I got my H1B in the month of Aug. 2005. My visa is valid from 1st Oct. 2005.After that I got married in the month of Sep. 2005 and have a spouse. I have planned to take her on H4 with me, so I have applied for H4 spouse visa at Bombay consulate, and got the appoint for the month of January 2006. Though I got visa in the month of Aug. 2005, I am still here in India as I want to take her with me.

I have a question about my wife's H4 visa. As got visa in the month of Aug. 2005, I am still here in India. Will consulate officer ask my wife that, Though your husband got H1B visa in Aug. 2005, why your husband is still here India? If consulate officer ask this question , then what should be the best answer according to you? Please suggest me.

One more thing, as I am here in India and have not gone to US and not joined my company so I have not any pay slip. If consulate officer ask my wife for the Salary slip of my US employer, what my wife should reply?

Will the consulate officer ask to my wife for any Employment continue letter from my US employer? Which shows that, though I am still here in India but job offered by my US employer to me is still continue and valid.

Please provide me the list of documents and questions that can be asked in the H4 visa.

My wife's is from Gujarat medium, her English is not good so she will not be able to understand the question asked by the consular officer, and she is also not able to give the answer in English.
    Are the consulate officers provide any translator for Gujarat medium people? If they are providing the translator, then kindly tell me, from which counter she should ask at the Mumbai consulate for the translator for Gujarat medium? can i go with her in the interview? Will the consulate people allow me to go with her to give the answer from her side?

Please guide me.

Please reply me at [email protected]

Thanks in advance.
    Awaiting for your favorable response,
    Kalpras
    Last edited by kalpras; 01-09-2006, 08:20 AM. Reason: Spelling mistake

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X