X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rescheduling VFS Appointment.

Hi,
    I am tring to reschedule my appointment with family. Here what I am doing:
    1)After entering the name,passport nad Reciept number I am getting a screen where it shows the members in appointment.
    2)Next I am clicking "Reschedule Appointment" button.
    3)I am clicking on 'YES" when it asks "Do you want to reschedule your appointment?"
    4)Next I am getting a screen where it tells" Dear AAA, You can reschedule your appointment only once. If you have wish to reschedule your appointment second time you have cancel your existing appoinment and book a new appointment"
    5) If I click yes, calender is not coming showing available dates.

Is this means that I have rescheduled once and I have to cancel this to reschedule? I try to reschedule appointment but I did not do it.

Can anyone helpme what is the problem?

Thanks in advance,
    DD

Try to use the link "Download details of a confirmed appointment" and see if the appointment still stands.
    VEENA
    (NOT LEGAL ADVICE)

Comment

Even I had the same problem. I called up VFS call center and came to know that their site is undergoing some maintenance. So you dont need to worry..Try rescheduling sometime tomorrow.

Comment

Confirm without selecting Reschedule dates?

Download of confirmed Appointment is working fine.
        Now when I click Reschedule option, its showing the same appointment dates and time and asking "Do you want to Conform Reschedule?". What is going on here?
        Can somebody who booked new appointments recently., please let me know what are the earliest available dates at Chennai?

Thanks,
        dd

Comment

Reschedule option

I should be able to help you

mail me at [email protected] or call me at 484.478.0135

Nandu

Comment

Reschedule option

open two windows of 'apply for NIV.'

fill one with your details and be ready with the rescedhule process

in other window, create an application with dummy details and check for the available dates in the consulate you want and book it when you see it in the other window.

if you have already re scheduled once, then you need to cancel the appointment, which means you have to create a new application and fill the ds forms all over again and make an appt.

Hope this helps.

email me at [email protected] or call me at 484.478.0135 if you havemore questions

Nandu

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X