Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting 2nd time, please help

Hello,

I am currently working in USA on H1 visa. I was filling out form DS 156 online for visa appointment. I have a couple of questions about this form.

1. In question 15 they ask for home address. They clearly say ' Enter the address where you currently reside. Do not write permanent address'. I am living in USA for last 6 and 1/2 years. Does that mean in question 15, I write my US address? Or do I write my Indian Address? Please advise.

2. Question 16 is home telephone number. So this would be home telephone number in India or is US?

3. Question 21. My entire title does not fit. So is it OK if I write as much as fits in there?

4. Question 29. They ask if you have ever been to the US? I am here for 6 and 1/2 years and went to India few times during this period. So Do I need to write durations of all of stays in US?

I would really appreciate if you could help me with these questions. These may be simple questions, but I am stuck, I would really appreciate if you could help.

Thank you very much.

Sachin

Sachin

Sachin -

* Write U.S. address

* write U.S. phone number

* Try to abridge the title

* Write the durations of all stays.

I am not from India and from the looks of things it seems to be tougher in India than where I am from (Trinidad). But, as long as your paperwork is fine and you meet all requirements, u really have very little or anything at all to be worried about. Relax yourself!

Comment

Thanks

Thanks, Zmeiling for your response and good words, I really appreciate it.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X