Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

should I change my status as F1 (students) to working VISA (such as H1 or H1B)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• should I change my status as F1 (students) to working VISA (such as H1 or H1B)?

hi everyone,

I have been in the US for 4 years as an international student (F1 VISA), and now I am studying in my Master School. Now, I have a company which offers me a full time job, and they want me to change the status to working VISA before I can get to work.

My question is that should I change completely my status to a working VISA (as I understand it should be H1 or H1B, but I don't know what is really different between to type of VISAs)? I still want to finish up my MASTER degree, but they want me to work full time. I actually think that I spend over 4 years here in the US to study, and I need to work to improve my experiences. So, this offer is really great for me. I can also work full time and study my MASTER because I have only 2 classes each quarter.

The second question is that if I change my status to a working VISA, should I apply for which VISA? H1, H1B, or other? and how may I do it?

The third question is that is anything else that I need to notice before I start applying for the new VISA status?

Thanks very much for helping me, and hope to hear from someone soon.

Best Regards,

Vincent

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X