Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change of client after RFE is raised.. H1B 2016 Quota

Hi All,

Can you please suggest... Mine is new H1B 2016 CAP and got RFE..

I work for Indian MNC.
    My Client and Project has been changed to Client B from client A that I provided at the time of filing H1B... but employer remain same...

Can I change client now after RFE and provide new Client B details. I have SOW with client B and can get documents as required...

Please respond ASAP if it ok to change to client B or there is any risk associated and chances of getting petition rejected... need to reply for RFE.. Kindly repond ASAP..

Thanks...

Its not clear...

So your client changed after RFE or you are getting RFE because you changed client.

Sorry I am not able to understand. Please enlighten me.

Comment

Client changed after RFE..

Client changed after RFE.. I am yet to submit response to RF. I have not changed client as of now... Want to know if I can change my client to B if I provided client A at the time of filing H1B.

Comment

Client Change after RFE.

Originally posted by Bharat_info View Post
        Client changed after RFE.. I am yet to submit response to RF. I have not changed client as of now... Want to know if I can change my client to B if I provided client A at the time of filing H1B.

Hi Bharat,

What happened to your application. I am also having similar issue. I submitted my documents for H1B in the month of Jan thru my company in India for Client A.
        Later in the month of Feb my company also applied for my L1A visa for a different client Client B which got approved and I am in US now on L1A.

Now I got RFE on my H1B application for client letter for Client A. Can I change the client to current client Client B or provide the client letter form Client A? It is easy for me to approach Client B and get the letter and SOW. Any suggestion will be helpful.

Thanks.

Comment

Change of client while replying to RFE

Can anyone help me for this query?

Hi Bharat,

What happened to your application. I am also having similar issue. I submitted my documents for H1B in the month of Jan thru my company in India for Client A.
          Later in the month of Feb my company also applied for my L1A visa for a different client Client B which got approved and I am in US now on L1A.

Now I got RFE on my H1B application for client letter for Client A. Can I change the client to current client Client B or provide the client letter form Client A? It is easy for me to approach Client B and get the letter and SOW. Any suggestion will be helpful.

Thanks.

Comment

It won't work that way because the LCA might have been filed and approved for a specific location. USCIS will most likely deny your petition if you submit a client letter that doesn't match with old work location. If you are not going to work at the location mentioned in your initial I-129, then the company will need to withdraw that petition and file a new one for the new client location after getting an LCA approved.

Originally posted by scott_123 View Post
            Can anyone help me for this query?

Hi Bharat,

Thanks.
            Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Originally posted by shervin143 View Post
              It won't work that way because the LCA might have been filed and approved for a specific location. USCIS will most likely deny your petition if you submit a client letter that doesn't match with old work location. If you are not going to work at the location mentioned in your initial I-129, then the company will need to withdraw that petition and file a new one for the new client location after getting an LCA approved.

Thanks shervin143.

Can I submit a new LCA with new location and Client B detaiils once H1B is approved after providing the Client letter form Client A which was originally mentioned in I-129?

Thanks.

Comment

Yes, you can do that. That is called amending the petition.

Thanks shervin143.

Can I submit a new LCA with new location and Client B detaiils once H1B is approved after providing the Client letter form Client A which was originally mentioned in I-129?

Thanks.
                Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

change of client after RFE

hi am also having same problem my client is changed now and i got an RFE asking for client letter so what should i do? Can i respond to my RFE with the new client of same location

Comment

Thanks shervin143.

Comment

Originally posted by shervin143 View Post
                      Yes, you can do that. That is called amending the petition.
                      https://www.immihelp.com/h1b-petition-amendment/

Just to update that my H1B petition is approved after providing required documents. Thanks for your help Shervin143.

I have one more query, I got i797-B as approval notice and it doesn't contain i94 because H1b was applied prior to L1 last year. I am currently working in US on L1 visa and have i94 valid till 2018.

Is this possible in future to change the employer (Visa transfer/amendment) without visiting to home country for stamping? Or Do I need to go to home country to stamp visa and return back on H1B in US and then only I can change the employer?

Thanks.

Comment

H1b rfe

Thanks shervin143.

Thanks.
                        HI

I have a question regarding this issue,i worked for client A while i am filing for the 1st H1b and got a RFE ,and now i am working for client B in same location with in 25 miles ,can i submit my new client letter without any amendment??

My employer was same for both clients,my HR is telling that we cant do amendment unless it was approved in this situation,Can you please reply for me issue..I am really worried about it,this is my last chance of H1b.

Thanks
                        Kumar

Comment

H1b RFE

Hi

I applied for my first H1b with client A and got a RFE,Now i am working for Client B in same location,Can i submit the new client letter which is from Client B without any amendment??

Employer is same for both of the clients.

Is there range of miles if we change the clients in same location ??

And My consultancy HR is telling that we cant do amendment because it was my first H1b without any approval,and this my last chance of H1b please suggest me with my current situation,i am worried about it,.

Thanks
                          kumar

Comment

same situation

Originally posted by sree1318 View Post
                            hi am also having same problem my client is changed now and i got an RFE asking for client letter so what should i do? Can i respond to my RFE with the new client of same location
                            Hi

I applied for my first H1b with client A and got a RFE,Now i am working for Client B in same location,Can i submit the new client letter which is from Client B without any amendment??

Employer is same for both of the clients.

Is there range of miles if we change the clients in same location ??

And My consultancy HR is telling that we cant do amendment because it was my first H1b without any approval,and this my last chance of H1b please suggest me with my current situation,i am worried about it,

Please reply me here or mail to [email protected]

Thanks
                            kumar

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                            X