Few Information Required about H1B visa transfer process

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Few Information Required about H1B visa transfer process

Currently, I have a copy of valid approved H1B petition (I-797B). But I'm switching to organization B from A (here H1B process initiated). Organization B told me they will transfer my H1B petiton. I have few queries which are listed below :
    1) I already got rejection from my Student visa (F-1) twice during the year of 2011. Does it create any negative impression during my present visa process or stamping?

2) My canadian PR process is also in progress and I obtained Police clearance certificate and passport officer already stamped in my passport and got the clean certificate also. Does it create any misunderstanding/mishap during the H1B transfer process or stamping?

Thanks in advance.....

1. Depends on reason for rejection. If it is only because of immigrant intent, that is fine. If it is because of fraud/misrepresentation then that's a problem.
    2. That's fine.
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

Thanks for the sharing the information. the rejection of F-1 was not due to fraud or misrepresentation. the reason was 214(b). on that time, VO told me not to leave for study after giving up a stable job.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X