Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serve Notice Period After H1 Transfer Completed

Hi,

I am changing the employer, currently I am working with employer A and the employer B is applying for H1 transfer in premium processing.

As per policy of employer 'A', I need to serve 15 days of notice period after I submitted the resignation request.

My question is, can I server the notice period for employer A after I got H1 approved by employer B. Or is it necessary to change the employer as soon as H1 approved by employer B and I can not server the notice period.

What is the processing time for H1 transfer in PP?

Notice period solely depends on you. Its not mandatory that you should immediately start working as soon on your H1B transfer is approved.

If you are really confident about your H1B transfer(based upon your attorney words) you can give notice now and as soon as transfer approved you can start working for Employer B.

For premium processing its 15 calendar days.

With the current traffic in USCIS you will get the result of your application on the 13th, 14th or the 15th day of USCIS receiving your application.

Comment

tHANKS

kendallguy500

Comment

You can continue with A even after B's petition is approved as long as you wish.
        This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X