Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1 to H1B to H1 Transfer

Hi,
    I was working for Company A in India for 6 years. With Company B, I came to USA on B1 Visa in feb 2014, Company B applied for my H1B and got approved in April 2014. For some reasons i dont have payslips with company B. In oct 2014 company A initiated my H1b transfer and i started working for company A , H1B got approved April 2015. my husband ( Govt Employee) and two kids are in india. Now i am planning to India for visa stamping. I have client letter, vendor letter, payslips, last year w2 bank statements

1. Is it good to travel, please let me know the suggestions.
    2. will there be any issue in my visa stamping?
    3. will there be any issues if i go for stamping with my family?

your post is very unclear and missing some required facts. Were you on B1 working for Company B from Feb 2014 to Oct 2014 in U.S? With B1 you get only 6 months. How did you stay post 6 months on B1? Was a B1 extension filed? Was the H1B filed by Company B filed under a brand new CAP with H1B effective date of Oct 1st 2014 and did that come with a new I-94 attached (Was that H1B approved as a COS or for Consular process)? Did your H1B transfer from Company B to Company A get approved with a new I-94 attached to the H1B approval notice? Need clarification on all these to answer your questions below.

Originally posted by Sucharitha Rao View Post
    Hi,
    I was working for Company A in India for 6 years. With Company B, I came to USA on B1 Visa in feb 2014, Company B applied for my H1B and got approved in April 2014. For some reasons i dont have payslips with company B. In oct 2014 company A initiated my H1b transfer and i started working for company A , H1B got approved April 2015. my husband ( Govt Employee) and two kids are in india. Now i am planning to India for visa stamping. I have client letter, vendor letter, payslips, last year w2 bank statements

1. Is it good to travel, please let me know the suggestions.
    2. will there be any issue in my visa stamping?
    3. will there be any issues if i go for stamping with my family?
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X