Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1 Status (Documents mailed) : What does it mean?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Status (Documents mailed) : What does it mean?

I have recently applied for my first H1 extension and currently seeing below status in USCIS website. Its very vague, has anyone received similar status? Not sure what it means

We mailed your document for your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Receipt Number WAC **** **** . If you do not receive your document by September 4, 2015, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request that we resend the document to you. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Also here is my timeline

7/28 - Application received by USCIS for regular processing
    8/3 - Request forwared to USCIS by employer to convert to premium
    8/5 - Status on USCIS changed from "Application received" to above vague status ("Documents mailed")

It is possible that something is missing in the documents that your employer mailed USCIS and they are returning it back. May be a missing signature, incorrect check amount or something like that. You have to wait and see.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

I am in the same status too. Is yours the same until now?

Originally posted by nitrit View Post
      I have recently applied for my first H1 extension and currently seeing below status in USCIS website. Its very vague, has anyone received similar status? Not sure what it means

We mailed your document for your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Receipt Number WAC **** **** . If you do not receive your document by September 4, 2015, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request that we resend the document to you. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Also here is my timeline

7/28 - Application received by USCIS for regular processing
      8/3 - Request forwared to USCIS by employer to convert to premium
      8/5 - Status on USCIS changed from "Application received" to above vague status ("Documents mailed")

Comment

Hi,

Even I got the same status message (posted on Sept. 29th 2015). It's been 2 weeks and my attorney still hasn't received any documentation.

Any updates on your end?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X