Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1B Transfer 2nd RFE ! Should I be worried ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Transfer 2nd RFE ! Should I be worried ?

Hello All,
    I received my first RFE on July 29th regarding why H1B Amendment was pending and it was replied the same say and USCIS accepted the RFE response.
    Today I got another RFE and my attorney says she hasn't got the reply yet. Any idea what it would be or should I worried or not ?

No one will be able to predict what the RFE will be. You will have to wait until you receive the RFE hard copy from USCIS to figure it out. USCIS raising multiple RFEs is not new. As long as your attorney is able to respond to the RFE with the requested documents, there is nothing to worry.

Originally posted by kendallguy500 View Post
    Hello All,
    I received my first RFE on July 29th regarding why H1B Amendment was pending and it was replied the same say and USCIS accepted the RFE response.
    Today I got another RFE and my attorney says she hasn't got the reply yet. Any idea what it would be or should I worried or not ?
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thanks Shervin... I have another question...
      The First RFE was received by email and my Employer responded by fax the same day.
      But 2nd RFE(am assuming 2nd RFE because the status online changed but havent received email or any information about it..... My employer says she has to wait.... isnt the 2nd RFE also to be emailed by USCIS ? My case is in Premium processing.

Why it takes time to know what is my 2nd RFE is about ?

Comment

If the case is filed as premium, then all the RFEs and approval / rejection decision will be emailed to the attorney who filed the case.

Originally posted by kendallguy500 View Post
        Thanks Shervin... I have another question...
        The First RFE was received by email and my Employer responded by fax the same day.
        But 2nd RFE(am assuming 2nd RFE because the status online changed but havent received email or any information about it..... My employer says she has to wait.... isnt the 2nd RFE also to be emailed by USCIS ? My case is in Premium processing.

Why it takes time to know what is my 2nd RFE is about ?
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X