administrative processing 221g yellow slip at abu dhabi consulate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• administrative processing 221g yellow slip at abu dhabi consulate

I scheduled my visa inteview for h1b extension at abu-dhabi consulate since i wanted to visit UAE. had my interview on 6th august and unfortunately got a yellow slip that asks for resume.

anybody with this situation?

Thanks.

Originally posted by coolkul View Post
    I scheduled my visa inteview for h1b extension at abu-dhabi consulate since i wanted to visit UAE. had my interview on 6th august and unfortunately got a yellow slip that asks for resume.

Thanks.
    Hi

Any updates on your case? I got a yellow slip on the 20th of september

Comment

Originally posted by anuishp View Post
      Hi

Any updates on your case? I got a yellow slip on the 20th of september

My interview was on April 6, 2015 for H1b visa and my case is still pending on the same consulate. I was asked to submit resume.

Comment

administrative processing 221g yellow slip at abu dhabi consulate

I am also in the same Boat... I had my interview on 26th Oct at Abudhabi and got yellow slip 221g.

After basic questions about me and petitioner, VO requested for resume & employment invitation letter. I have provided the same but VO gave yellow slip and asks me to check after 2 weeks.He returned all docs except resume & invitation letter. I asked him if he would like to look at any addition docs required. No docs requested and said everything is ok at this point and wait for Administrative processing.

Any chances petition related info not updated in PIMS, As VO was asking me is your petition approved after looking at I797 and his system.
        My petition says for dubai consulate, but bcz of long appointment waiting times i had to go for Abudhabi.

First notification came to my mail on the same day with Administrative Processing.

Keep posting guys!!

Comment

administrative processing 221g yellow slip at abu dhabi consulate 26/oct

I am also in the same Boat... I had my interview on 26th Oct at Abudhabi and got yellow slip 221g.

After basic questions about me and petitioner, VO requested for resume & employment invitation letter. I have provided the same but VO gave yellow slip and asks me to check after 2 weeks.He returned all docs except resume & invitation letter. I asked him if he would like to look at any addition docs required. No docs requested and said everything is ok at this point and wait for Administrative processing.

Any chances petition related info not updated in PIMS, As VO was asking me is your petition approved after looking at I797 and his system.
          My petition says for dubai consulate, but bcz of long appointment waiting times i had to go for Abudhabi.

First notification came to my mail on the same day with Administrative Processing.

Keep posting guys!!

Comment

You got a ny update?

Hi Kumar,

My interview was on 29 th October,I also got yellow slip and same day they updated to submit resume by a link.I submitted the resume,waiting for the response from the embassy.

Regards

Originally posted by NKumar2020 View Post

Keep posting guys!!

Comment

You got a ny update?

Me also faced the same situation.Did your visa got approved?

Originally posted by coolkul View Post

Thanks.

Comment

Any update?

What is your application status now?

Comment

Originally posted by Vichu View Post
                  What is your application status now?
                  Mine is still pending. Please send me a personal message. I will give you more details

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by NKumar2020 View Post

Keep posting guys!!
                  Please subscribe to this thread or change your settings to enable notifications for your personal messages to get notified.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                  X