Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi... I am currently working for employer 'X' in US. Due to personal issue, I would l

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi... I am currently working for employer 'X' in US. Due to personal issue, I would l

Hi... I am currently working for employer 'X' in US. Due to personal issue, I would like to go back to India and work for 3 months. Qn.1) In this 3 months time period If I get a job in India and If I would like come back to US, Can I cable to do H1B transfer? Qn.2) If I dont work in India for these 3 months and If I would like to do H1B transfer with different employer, Can they able to do? If both will not work, please suggest any idea you have in mind. If anyone can do H1B transfer for me, please give their contact. Please help.

Qn.1) In this 3 months time period If I get a job in India and If I would like come back to US, Can I cable to do H1B transfer?
    >>> Yes.

Qn.2) If I dont work in India for these 3 months and If I would like to do H1B transfer with different employer, Can they able to do?
    >>> Yes.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Originally posted by shervin143 View Post
      Qn.1) In this 3 months time period If I get a job in India and If I would like come back to US, Can I cable to do H1B transfer?
      >>> Yes.

Qn.2) If I dont work in India for these 3 months and If I would like to do H1B transfer with different employer, Can they able to do?
      >>> Yes.

Thanks for your help to understand this little more.. I have my stamped Visa till Dec'14 and valid petition(I797) till Dec'16. If I go back to India, Can the new employer able to do transfer with this I797 even after employer X's petition withdrawal?

Comment

Yes. Keep a copy of your H1B approval notice.

Originally posted by Sachin72111 View Post
        Thanks for your help to understand this little more.. I have my stamped Visa till Dec'14 and valid petition(I797) till Dec'16. If I go back to India, Can the new employer able to do transfer with this I797 even after employer X's petition withdrawal?
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X