Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What should I say for Have you ever been refused a Us Visa in Ds160

Hello friends,

I have a situation here as explained. I have been rejected for B1 visa when I was working with my previous employer 3 times before 3 years. Now I am applying for an H1B visa and my petition got approved and received all documents including the client letter.

My questions are :

1. Will the previous rejections will affect my current H1B visa interview?

2. What should I write in the explanation column for the question, "Have you ever been refused a U.S visa". I know I should definitely say "Yes". But I am not remembering the exact reason or the rejection form number they issued from the consulate after B1 visa rejection. How should I present my situation in the explanation column.

Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

1. Will the previous rejections will affect my current H1B visa interview?
    >>> It depends on the reason for rejection. If it is not due to false information or fraud, then you are okay.

2. What should I write in the explanation column for the question, "Have you ever been refused a U.S visa". I know I should definitely say "Yes". But I am not remembering the exact reason or the rejection form number they issued from the consulate after B1 visa rejection. How should I present my situation in the explanation column.
    >>> You should definitely say "YES". You should have received a letter from the consulate sating why your B1 was denied. Try and find that and write the reason given. If you honestly do not know the reason, then mentioned that I do not know the reason for the previous rejections.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X