H1 Transfer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Transfer

My name is Girish, and I am changing company A to B. Company B initiated my h1B transfer under normal category. Now they are asking me to join with H1B transfer reciept number. But I would like to join after getting the reciept number. My question is if my H1B visa transfrer is rejected which is raised by company B, is my current Visa with company A will be valid. My current visa hai 1 more year validity.
    So in case I am continue to work for my existing employer until not getting reciept number, and mean while my h1B rejected. Can I continiue to work with existing visa and existing company. Will it be safe?? Or I have to go to India and have to leave current employer.
    Please suggest.
    Last edited by Girish Jangid; 08-14-2015, 03:20 PM.

As long as you keep working for Company A without joining Company B based on their H1B transfer receipt notice, you are good. If you join Company B on their receipt notice and if the transfer gets denied, then you will have no option other than to leave the country immediately. It is safe and advisable to join them only after receiving the H1B transfer approval notice.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

H1 transfer normal processing

Dear Experts,

I have a couple of questions regarding my H1B transfer from Employer A to employer B under regular processing:

1) My current Wage level on my current LCA for Employer A is 3 while the new LCA for employer B has the wage level 2 ( The wage rate is correct (actual amount offered to me) and is more than prevailing wage). would this be a problem in any way

2) My wage rate is much higher than the prevailing wage (40% more), this is mainly due to the niche skill set. Would this be a cause of concern for petition approval.

Please help!

Thanks for your time in advance!

Regards

Comment

1) My current Wage level on my current LCA for Employer A is 3 while the new LCA for employer B has the wage level 2 ( The wage rate is correct (actual amount offered to me) and is more than prevailing wage). would this be a problem in any way
        >>> No.

2) My wage rate is much higher than the prevailing wage (40% more), this is mainly due to the niche skill set. Would this be a cause of concern for petition approval.
        >>> No.
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X