Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reg. Info on Proj.details,after 221(g) &VFS Drop box

Dear Friends & Seniors!!

I have attended for H1B Visa at Chennai on 4th Jan. Interview was fine. I did well the interviewer asked me to provide " the Client Project detailed information " thru 221(g) such as project technical description, time line, no. of employees assigned to it, a marketing analysis of the final product and told me that She will Issue me Visa once i send the above doucment along with the perticulars and told me to Send it through VFS center. And my Employer will be sending the document from US, once i get i can send all through VFS center.
    I have some clarifications in this regard!!
    >> How many pages does it requires to write about... ? (the project information... and all)

>> Wether it should be in sealed cover or in open ? (means how to submit to dropbox?)
    coz this we should know, when we send this document along with the existing documents to the consulate thru VFS center.

>> Within how many days we should report thru drop box to the consulate after the 221(g)(coz nearly 2 weeks over, yet to receive the document which the CO asked to provide from us employer.

>> Wether that (project details information and all) should be us employer letter head or clients letter head? I need these small clarifications from you all friends... i will be going to get the information soon.. once i get i can write here exactly...

Hopefully,

Regards,
    Rao

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X