Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple H1b COS

Hello,

I had applied for 2 H1B COS.One of them approved(employed A).other got RFE(Employer B) on August 2015.

1.If i withdraw the Employer B (RFE) petition now,will it impact the approved H1B COS with employer A?

2.If i withdraw next week ,will the withdrawal process complete before october 1st.if the withdrawal process goes beyond october 1st,will the last action rule comes into effect?

3.I plan to start working for employer A from october 1st.will any action on my RFE petition for employer B (Withdrawn/approved/Denied) impact my working with employer A?this is because the possibilty of action on my RFE may be after october 1?

Thanks for your response?

1.If i withdraw the Employer B (RFE) petition now,will it impact the approved H1B COS with employer A?
    >>> No.

2.If i withdraw next week ,will the withdrawal process complete before october 1st.
    >>> Can't predict that. It can go beyond Oct 1st.

if the withdrawal process goes beyond october 1st,will the last action rule comes into effect?
    >>> Nope. You can continue t work for employer A. If B's petition gets approved later, you have the option to either stay with Employer A or join B at that time.

3.I plan to start working for employer A from october 1st.will any action on my RFE petition for employer B (Withdrawn/approved/Denied) impact my working with employer A?this is because the possibilty of action on my RFE may be after october 1?
    >>> No impact.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X