Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got 221(g), badly disappointed :(

Hello all,
    Would be really nice If any1 can give me the real answer as I am having sleepless nights about it i.e. whether I qualify for job of analyst/programmer in US or no

I have
    -- 7 years work ex, which includes ex in big US companies
    -- BSc. in chemistry(1996-1999)
    -- GNIIT(1998-2001) [ part time, as i was employed]
    -- MSc.(C.S) by distance 2002-2004[ part time, as i was employed]
    -- Sun certified enterprise architect
    -- Sun certified developer
    -- Sun certified programmer

I am worried as my MSc. and GNIIT(Diploma) is not full time and some1 told me that you must have them full time and not with your job experience.

I got 221g last week in singapore bcz they thought I must have anykindof engineering degree, now I got intvw date in march end.

Please clarify, and tell me If I am really not eligible I won't go to delhi and get frustrated without any point.

Hi,

1. Is your entire work exp is in IT??
    2. Do you have credential evaluation report sent by your employer??

If u have both of them then you should be able to convince the VO abt your eligibility for H1b.

Comment

ghrajkumar,
      Yes my entire work experience is in IT.
      And my employer didn't send me any credential evaluation report, is it must to have ? What are my chances without credential evaluation ???

Comment

Hi
        If u have I197 then ur employeer should have evalution sheet. Generally employeer do this to make his case strong. Ask to ur employeer. I also came to US as anlayst/programmer & had only 3yr exprience but I had B.E. so check with ur employeer & good luck from my side.

Comment

Hi,

As Mast_dba said, you can ask your employer to send the credential evaluation report. I believe your employer would have submitted that during your H1 filing. Also since your entire exp is in IT, chances are bright to get the visa..

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X