Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Transfer RFE Premium Processing - When would we get the RFE notice

Hi All,

My H1B transfer was filed by a top IT consulting/services company on August 7th 2015. USCIS website shows that a RFE notice was mailed on August 20th 2015. When I contacted the HR department, they said it would take 8-10 business days for them to get the RFE notice. They are assuring me that it would be asking for SOW, client letter and they would able to send all the details.

As this is a premium processing case, wouldn't the RFE notice be faxed/e-mailed to their legal team? I see on some forums where the notice has been faxed etc, but the HR department says that the notice would only be mailed.

My two questions are : When would we receive the RFE notice? Would the H1B transfer be approved if all required documentations are sent? I am concerned as I had given notice to my current employer after getting the receipt number and I need to join the new company next week !

Thanks.

You should get RFE notice by email within hours.
    If not the attorney can call the premium processing centre and request your case updates.

Comment

Originally posted by kendallguy500 View Post
      You should get RFE notice by email within hours.
      If not the attorney can call the premium processing centre and request your case updates.
      The HR is saying that the notice would only be mailed. I cannot contact the attorney/legal team directly.

What do you suggest I do, contact the premium processing call center directly?

Comment

I am in the same situation, but I was allowed to contact the attorney.
        When I didnt get RFE updates about my case for a week(Premium) my attorney itself contacted the USCIS premium processing dept for RFE reason.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X