Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Petition approved and RFE received after 2 years

Hi,

I moved from Company ABC to XYZ on Sep 2013 and my petition is approved in Premium processing in the same month and Year Sep 2013. My stamped visa is going to expire on Nov 2015, so i need to apply for my extension with XYZ

Now I am planning to move from Company XYZ to DEF and company DEF has filled my H1B transfer in Premium Processing on Aug 1st 2015 and I received an RFE on Aug 13th 2015. My new employer is going to respond to the RFE they recevied

In the meantime i received an RFE for my Sep 2013 approved Petition now. what is the scenario here? why RFE is coming after 2 years?

Is it common and can I go ahead with my new employer DEF and Join?

Confused. Are you saying you received an RFE for a petition that is already approved 2 years ago? Never heard of a case like that. Did your employer XYZ receive that RFE?
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Yes, my employer XYZ received an RFE for my approved petition and my latest h1b transfer employer DEF also received an RFE for new petition

Comment

What was the RFE for?

Originally posted by sathishintouch View Post
        Yes, my employer XYZ received an RFE for my approved petition and my latest h1b transfer employer DEF also received an RFE for new petition

Comment

Client documents, not sure why they asking after 2 years completions

Comment

It could be a mistake. Ask your company attorney to contact USCIS to discuss the case. In the mean time, if your transfer gets approved successfully, then you can join the new employer and it is not advisable to join them on their receipt notice.

Originally posted by sathishintouch View Post
            Client documents, not sure why they asking after 2 years completions

Comment

Ok thanks shervin

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X