Got 221g - Additional Administrative process

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got 221g - Additional Administrative process

I have attended H1B visa interview on sep2.
    I am currently working with employer AAA but going to US for employer BBB . ITS a EVC model

The VO asked : are you working with AAA
    I said yes.
    He asked : are you switching employment
    ME : yes

Which Employer
    Me: BBB

VO: Do you have end client letter
    I have given
    Then he typed something and asked me all immigration docs

Asked me to wait .
    after 30 mins he called me and give me all doc s and passport back and gave blue 221g slip mentioning your application required additional adminstrative process

NO documents mentioned to submit.

I dont know when i will get to know my visa is approved

Any of you have similar experiences? when can we get to know an answer from consulate on 221g.
    Last edited by dineshv85; 09-03-2015, 06:59 AM.

If you search the form for 221g or admin process you will see 1000's of messages. This is very common. The timeline for an admin process cannot be determined since they are case by case basis. Also, there is nothing much you could do to speed up the admin process.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Hi Dinesh,

Same thing happened for my case yesterday here in uk...got white slip...no docs requested by VO & dono what could be the reason..

If you have any info let us know. Also there is no clear idea about the Slip colour defines.

Comment

Originally posted by Dhivya View Post
        Hi Dinesh,

Same thing happened for my case yesterday here in uk...got white slip...no docs requested by VO & dono what could be the reason..

If you have any info let us know. Also there is no clear idea about the Slip colour defines.

Dhivya,
        My end client has been contacted by USCIS few days ago.Uscis asked more info on my employment ,they have replied to it . I did not hear anything after that.

Comment

Ok Dinesh, lets wait.

Any info about the slip colours? no clear information avail anywhere regd. the slip colours.

Also, VO returned my passport back to me.
          Last edited by Dhivya; 09-16-2015, 03:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dhivya View Post
            Ok Dinesh, lets wait.

Any info about the slip colours? no clear information avail anywhere regd. the slip colours.

Also, VO returned my passport back to me.
            regarding the slip color i dont have an idea.me got blue.

My passport and all docs returned by the VO. I dont know why they are delaying like this.

Comment

My last updated status date has been changed to19-sep in the CEAS website. but the status is same.

Hope to end the waiting soon !!!!

Comment

Got 221g whiteslip

Hi,

I attend visa interview at hyd consulate on 6August 2015, VO asked general question then he checked something in his computer and gave whiteslip 221g and return back my passport saying need adminprocessing, he dnt checked any document it had been 45days no update in the status nor there contact my employer or client regarding this, I am worried, need suggestion help regarding my case.

Comment

on sep-24 consulate requested the passport. submitted it . dont know whats is happening but no prgress for the past week.

Comment

Hi Dinesh,

same here...submitted passport on 28th sept and i got my visa today...hope u ll get urs soon...

Comment

So dhivya was your end client contacted ??? And dinesh any update on your case

Comment

Hi,

How did USCIS contact end client? Did they send Email or Mailed or through Phone. What is the update on the Visa Dinesh. Hope you got it?

Regards,
                        Rajiv

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                        X