X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Appointment Query

Hello All,

Here is my situation:

1. In my I-797 the start date is mentioned as 1st Oct'15.
    2. In the DS-160, intended date of arrival was mentioned as 1st Dec'15 (during the time of filling the available date was 3rd week of November).
    3. Got OFC & Visa appointment for the date of 2nd & 3rd Dec'15 respectively.

My query is, will there be any issue during the interview as the start date & intended date of arrival mentioned earlier than the interview date ?

Also just in case,
    If there is any date available prior to 3rd Dec'15 can i reschedule the interview ?
    what will happen to the OFC schedule ?

Kindly clarify the above please. Thanks.

You can pre pond your Appointment and OFC once its available. Keep on checking the dates everyday , you will get the dates very near by and be ready to block it.

VO may ask about DS 160 and the date you come. Juts to avoid its better to book in Sep month.

Comment

Thanks sc444r for your reply. Really appreciate it.

I have another clarification on the reschedule of both the Visa & OFC appointment.

When i logged in to the appointment portal and just click the "Reschedule Appointment", will my previous appointments get cancelled and ask to choose for the new VISA & OFC appointment or can i check both appointment by clicking "Reschedule Appointment" without any impact to my prior schedule?

If the Visa appointment is available to take some time around in November, but can't get the OFC appointment prior to that is my worry.

Thanks.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X