Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got 221G with Additional Administrative Processing Checked

Folks,
    Today I went to the Chennai Consulate for my H1B Visa and I was given the form 221G with the Additional Administrative Processing Checked.

It says, Your application requires Additional Administrative Processing before a decision has been made.

The Visa Officer said, we will send you the papers back to US and contact the company. We will contact you once this process has been completed.

Does any one got a similar answer. If so, did you ever got any response back from the consulate.

Is INS going to contact my employer? Does my employer need to do anything?

Will they ever get back to us on this?

Please let me know your experiences.

Thanks in advance.

hi

hi

Generally i have heard of Admin Processing cases getting cleared between 3 mths - 1 yr. Some times if applicants especially for H1b if they have provided **** experience or if US employer is a small consultant and you do not provide end client details they refer your application to admin process.

Have the Co retained your Original H1B documents and did they tell you that they are going to revoke ur petition back to USCIS. If yes then forget about the current H1B

Better luck time. Take professional help the next time u attempt for a US visa.

Not Legal Advice!

Comment

chandu77, what all questions they asked .....

and how was the interview all together ? please pass more info....
      thanks
      RM

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X