Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1 Visa stamping interview without minor (using waiver program)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Visa stamping interview without minor (using waiver program)

Hi,
    I am on h1 and having a minor on H4. I am planning to go to Mumbai consulate for my visa stamping in dec'15. I wanting to have more information on visa interview waiver for minors.
    I am aware that i will have to fill up DS-160 and pay fees for both but for actual interview, I wish to attend alone, So my question is, Do I have to hand over the minors application to officer at the time of my interview or I have to book another appointment or just drop it in box. Also any idea on how long it will take if I take advantage of waiver program? I have return in 3 weeks and hoping that I get stamped passport back in 2 weeks by courier services.

Anyone has gone through similar experience. Any suggestions are appreciated.

You will need to fill two separate applications (Like for totally different individuals) and schedule separate interviews. That way, you can attend the H4 visa interview on your own and for your infant you can use VWP. If everything goes well, then it will take about 2 weeks from the date of the visa interview to get the stamped passports back.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X