Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1B Visa Transfer with a second employer when the first one is already in progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Visa Transfer with a second employer when the first one is already in progress

My H1B visa transfer with Employer A is already in progress on a regular processing and it is pending with USCIS for the final decision. In the meantime, I have got another job offer with Employer B who is willing to do my H1B transfer on a premium processing. Is this feasible that Employer B could initiate the H1B transfer right now when the H1B transfer with Employer A is in progress ?

Have you already started working for employer A? If not, it is possible to file a new transfer with employer B. If you have already started working for employer A, then transfer to employer B will be a bridge petition.

Originally posted by sid81s View Post
    My H1B visa transfer with Employer A is already in progress on a regular processing and it is pending with USCIS for the final decision. In the meantime, I have got another job offer with Employer B who is willing to do my H1B transfer on a premium processing. Is this feasible that Employer B could initiate the H1B transfer right now when the H1B transfer with Employer A is in progress ?
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

So, in the ideal case scenario, should I wait for the H1B visa transfer decision to come from my Employer A and then only go for H1B visa transfer with Employer B ?

Comment

That depends on who your current employer is. Have you already started working for employer A?

So, in the ideal case scenario, should I wait for the H1B visa transfer decision to come from my Employer A and then only go for H1B visa transfer with Employer B ?

Comment

Originally posted by shervin143 View Post
          That depends on who your current employer is. Have you already started working for employer A?
          Yes, I have. Does this change anything ?

Comment

Yes. In that case you have to file the transfer from A to B. Since A's petition is not yet approved, B's petition will be treated as a bridge petition. Unless A's petition gets approved, B's petition will not get approved. If you quit A and join B based on their receipt notice, and if A withdraws their petition, your transfer to B will be denied.

Yes, I have. Does this change anything ?

Comment

Hi,

Same here.
              I have valid H1 with company A but the project ended and so they requested to looks for new project or go-back India and they run may pay roll till Aug/30.
              then I got offer company B they filled Transfer on Aug/28 in PP and got receipt no and started working with B from Sep/04, but got RFE then latter denial on on Sep/17.
              so they stop my payroll from Sep/18.

then I got one more offer from company C and they fill Transfer in PP on Sep/23 and company B also file new Transfer on Sep/24 with more supporting documents.
              on Sep/28 both(company :B, C) got Receipt no.

company b: saying wait for approval to start again the payroll.
              company C: requesting to join ASAP and they are ready to start my payroll but I what to join B(because the end client A and B are same and same location).

my questions:

1:what are chances are getting RFE or denial with company B?(last time they didnt provided employer and employee relationship and client letter:
              now provided all doc and end client provided next three year conformed project for me.

2: can I join company C from Monday Oct/05 and they will start payroll then once B company transfer approved Can I join C?.
              I expecting the result by end of next week(Oct/10).

3: or we need to fill transfer again C to B? to start with B?.

4. and got offer from company D but they saying its very hard to fill transfer with company A paychecks.
              but I have three paychecks from company B, is it possible to file with B denial receipt no and paychecks?.

which option is good for me.

please let me know.

thanks

Comment

Hi,

Same here.
                I have valid H1 with company A but the project ended and so they requested to looks for new project or go-back India and they run may pay roll till Aug/30.
                then I got offer company B they filled Transfer on Aug/28 in PP and got receipt no and started working with B from Sep/04, but got RFE then latter denial on on Sep/17.

then I got one more offer from company C and they fill Transfer in PP on Sep/23 and company B also file new Transfer on Sep/24 with more supporting documents.

company C: requesting to join ASAP and they are ready to start my payroll but I what to join B(because the end client A and B are same and same location).

my questions:

1:what are chances are getting RFE or denial with company B?(last time they didnt provided employer and employee relationship and client letter:
                now provided all doc and end client provided next three year conformed project for me.

2: can I join company C from Monday Oct/05 and they will start payroll then once B company transfer approved Can I join C?.

4. and got offer from company D but they saying its very hard to fill transfer with company A paychecks.
                but I have three paychecks from company B, is it possible to file with B denial receipt no and paychecks?.

please let me know.

thanks

Comment

Hi, what did you end up doing? I am in same boat.. appreciate your help!

Hi, what did you end up doing? I am in same boat.. appreciate your help!

Originally posted by ravi3nnn View Post
                  Hi,

Same here.

my questions:

please let me know.

thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                  X