Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if I found incorrect pin no in I 129 form after approval of H1B before stampin ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What if I found incorrect pin no in I 129 form after approval of H1B before stampin ?

Hi,

I am from India, after receiving the approval notice (I 797B), I have found that my I129 form is having a minor mistake in the PIN code entered for my local address. It is a different pin code which actually my local address PIN code. But in the form rest of the address is permanent address as in my passport. Not sure whether it is an employer issue while filling up the form for me.

1. So in this case, do I have any option to change this pin code now before I go for Visa stamping. If so will it take more time for processing. I mean, do we need to file amendment for such a small change. or 'Change of Address' option in the USCIS status checking site is for that?

2. Or should I go for visa interview with unchanged I 129 form & DS-160 with correct PIN and is it possible to produce Original address proof (Passport) to prove the correct PIN if they asked.

ONLY PIN CODE IS DIFFERENT.

Please suggest.

Thanks in advance.

It is not an issue. As long as the the address where you will work in U.S is correct, you are good.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X