Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Checking my H1B eligibily for Comapny Transfer

Hi All,

Please find my case and suggest me if I can still change my H1B transfer.

This is Mahesh, I have joined the YYYY company 17 months back. Currently my project is ready to transfer on my H1B visa. I just want to check my eligibility on the H1B company transfer.

I have got H1B approval Notice : I-797A ( case type: I129). I have applied this on my own in 2008 and got the approval notice.My H1b approval notice is
    valid from 10/01/2008 to 09/28/2011. But I was never utilized my H1B. I twice ( 12 months) been to US and both times on L1B only. I never gone for stamping on H1b. All I have is H1B approval notice.

I know, my H1B is expired and is valid for 6 years . When I checked last time 1 yr back ( 10/01/2014) internally with in company and they said my VISA is expired and can't be transferred.

1st time visit on L1B : Dec 2007 - May 2008
    2nd time visit on L1B: Jan 2010 - Jul 2010

But still checking with IMMIHELP Team because I was in US for around 12 months on L1B visa and till today I did not utilize my H1B.

Is there any chance that I can "Recapturing Time Spent Outside the US" and trying to see any scope for H1b transfer with my current employer. Also ting to understand any scope for H1B extension...........

Please help me on this.

If you confirm this, My project management Team will work on this for me.

Thnaks,
    Mahesh

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X