Will we receive I-797 Softcopy, Can H4 attend Interview with that copy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will we receive I-797 Softcopy, Can H4 attend Interview with that copy

I'm expecting my H1 decision in a week (Premium Processing). Can I schedule appointment for H4 interview for my wife in India, immediately after my H1 approval notice. I heard that attorney will receive soft copy of I-797A on the same day of approval, is it true. If yes, is that soft copy enough for H4 visa or I have to wait till receiving original I797A copy with I-94.

Originally posted by chetansaip View Post
    I'm expecting my H1 decision in a week (Premium Processing). Can I schedule appointment for H4 interview for my wife in India, immediately after my H1 approval notice. I heard that attorney will receive soft copy of I-797A on the same day of approval, is it true. If yes, is that soft copy enough for H4 visa or I have to wait till receiving original I797A copy with I-94.
    Usually a copy of the approval notice is sufficient, but it is always better to have the I94 in hand.

Comment

What has I-94 got to do with H4 visa interview? A copy of the H1B approval notice is sufficient to attend the H4 visa interview. Carrying the hard copy of the approval notice is good though.

Originally posted by coolguy2314 View Post
      Usually a copy of the approval notice is sufficient, but it is always better to have the I94 in hand.
      Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X