Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Visa Stamping from Melbourne, Australia

Hello Guys,
    This is Saikumar, I live in Melbourne and I am on my work visa. At first, I would like to thank everyone in this forum for taking time and posting their experiences and reviews, it would be much appreciated here in my case if you do the same.
    I got my H1B petition approved from xyz company in Aug2015 and planning to go to visa stamping from here in melbourne. So just wondering, did any one get your visa's or got their petitions approved who live in Australia and please share your feedback.

Thanks and Regards,
    Saikumar

Dude,

I am also in similar situation, live in Sydney. Looking for some visa experiences from Sydney, just to understand the mood.
    If you know anything personally, please post it here. I'll do the same.

Cheers...

Originally posted by Saikumar29 View Post
    Hello Guys,
    This is Saikumar, I live in Melbourne and I am on my work visa. At first, I would like to thank everyone in this forum for taking time and posting their experiences and reviews, it would be much appreciated here in my case if you do the same.
    I got my H1B petition approved from xyz company in Aug2015 and planning to go to visa stamping from here in melbourne. So just wondering, did any one get your visa's or got their petitions approved who live in Australia and please share your feedback.

Thanks and Regards,
    Saikumar

Comment

H1 b Visa stamping in Melbourne, Australia

Hello Guys,

Thanks and Regards,
      Saikumar
      Hi guys,

Did you get information about h1b visa stamping here in melbourne. I am also planning to go. Can you share your contact details, we can talk in more details. Thanks!

Comment

friends,

I have successfully get my stamping done in Sydney recently.
        Easy process. No need to worry. Be confident. You will get it.
        Will post my experience in main section.

Cheers...!

Originally posted by SatVisa View Post
        Hi guys,

Did you get information about h1b visa stamping here in melbourne. I am also planning to go. Can you share your contact details, we can talk in more details. Thanks!
        Last edited by Sankar28; 09-26-2015, 04:29 AM.

Comment

Congrats for your visa

Hi All,
          Even am wondering did someone attended for H1B stamping in Melbourne?
          Please let me know.

Thanks,
          Madhu.

Originally posted by Sankar28 View Post
          friends,

I have successfully get my stamping done in Sydney recently.
          Easy process. No need to worry. Be confident. You will get it.
          Will post my experience in main section.

Cheers...!

Comment

Hi

Hello Guys,

Thanks and Regards,
            Saikumar
            Hi Friends,

Could anyone please advice me on the below query regarding my H1B visa?

I got my H1B in the past and was in US for few years and this is expired already. I am in Aus with PR visa now for the past 4 months and I am planning to reactivate my H1B in cap-exempt through a sponsor. Please advice if I am eligible to apply for H1B petition and appear for visa interview in Australia? I could see that few of them got H1B stamped in Aus.

Kindly advice me. It will really help me.

Thanks...

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X