Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Renewal using Interview Waiver Program

Hello,

I currently have a stamped H1B visa from my previous employer that expires on Dec 31st, 2015. I already have an approved I-797 from my new employer and will be going for my H1B stamping this Dec 2015. As I am eligible for Interview Waiver Program per ustraveldocs.com, I had the following questions

-I am not too sure whether I was ten-printed the last time. Will I have to give my fingerprints at the time of document drop off or would that be something I have schedule separately.
    - Since us traveldocs doesn't allow you to schedule your appointment until the fee is paid, Can I go ahead and schedule the appt. with my existing DS-160 form#. However, if I make any changes to the form or start afresh, Will I be able to re-scheudle with the new DS-160 Form#.

Any Help on the above will be appreciated

-I am not too sure whether I was ten-printed the last time. Will I have to give my fingerprints at the time of document drop off or would that be something I have schedule separately.
    >>> Answer No to ten printing. You will have to schedule it separately.

- Since us traveldocs doesn't allow you to schedule your appointment until the fee is paid, Can I go ahead and schedule the appt. with my existing DS-160 form#. However, if I make any changes to the form or start afresh, Will I be able to re-scheudle with the new DS-160 Form#.
    >>> Yes. You will have to fill out new DS160 and reschedule a new appointment by cancelling the existing one.

Talk to the help desk if you have any questions.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X