H1B transfer got an rfe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B transfer got an rfe

I am currently working for a company A, H1-B Approved and valid till Aug 2016.
    Last month I got an offer from a company B and they had initiated my H1B Visa transfer via premium processing.
    Unfortunately my H1B Transfer petition got an RFE and Company B Is not working on documents.I denied the offer as well.
    Not sure what exact documents USCIS has asked for though(As company B hasn’t yet shared the details with me).

Now I got New offer from Company C. They are pan to initiate my H-1 Transfer.

Question -

1.) Will this RFE will impact my new H-1 Transfer??
    2.) is that mandatory for Employer B to withdraw the petition or i need to do any followup on the same??
    3.) Employer who initiate the transfer not responding to the RFE so what i need to do?

Please help me.
    Last edited by manvi; 09-25-2015, 06:17 PM.

Thanks for reply Shervin.

Have you any idea when Employer who initiate the transfer not responding to the RFE so what i need to do?

Comment

Unfortunately you cannot do anything since h1B petition belongs to the employer. If they do not respond to the RFE before the given time frame, then your petition will be denied.

Originally posted by manvi View Post
      Have you any idea when Employer who initiate the transfer not responding to the RFE so what i need to do?
      Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X