Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H4 visa interview scheduled (drop Box), but mistake in Petitioner's address---Urgent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 visa interview scheduled (drop Box), but mistake in Petitioner's address---Urgent

Urgent!!!!!!!!!

Hello,

I have scheduled my wife and kid's visa (H4) through drop box facility in India. I had filled and submitted DS 160, did the payment and received drop box confirmation letter. I did all the procedures, only wife need to go to Drop box center in India and only need to submit the paper documents and passport ther

But today when I checked my approved (H1) I797A, I found that my employer address is differing with the address which I entered for my wife and kid's DS160 (In "Principal applicants petitioner address"). It is entirely new address (new office address). .

1) This will effect their visa approval? Please suggest me based on your experience

2)Is there any way to correct it? Regarding my wife's current visa (expired visa), Main thing is only 5 days left to complete 12 months after her current visa expiry. Again I need to go for all the procedures (new DS 160 refilling and submission, new visa payment etc etc.) ?

Please help me
    Raj

Fill another Ds160 with the correct information, take a print out and take it to the OFS appointment. They can correct it there.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thanks Shervin143...

I have one confusion, I am opting drop box facility in which I have to submit the documents in "Team Stanley document drop-off location, kochi Kerala"...The "OFS appointment" you mentioned is the same "Team Stanley document drop-off location" OR the office where we used to give biometric prints (In my case its Chennai,India)?

I think Team Stanley document drop-off executives will do only the verification of the documents which we are submitting, they cant modify/replace/change the DS160. Please guide

Thanks
      Raj

Comment

Talk to the help desk. I am sure they can help. People who have taken the OFS appointment have done this successfully. So I am sure there is a way.

Originally posted by Raj@Michigan View Post
        Thanks Shervin143...

I have one confusion, I am opting drop box facility in which I have to submit the documents in "Team Stanley document drop-off location, kochi Kerala"...The "OFS appointment" you mentioned is the same "Team Stanley document drop-off location" OR the office where we used to give biometric prints (In my case its Chennai,India)?

I think Team Stanley document drop-off executives will do only the verification of the documents which we are submitting, they cant modify/replace/change the DS160. Please guide

Thanks
        Raj
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Please update what happened with application. I am also in same situation. what did you do

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X