Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how long by drop box service of vfs

Hi ,

I appeared at the chennai counsalate for h1b .under section 221g they refused the visa and asked to submit additional docs by drop box of vfs service.

Does anybody know how long it takes by drop box to get back the passport.
    how many days does it take in total from the day i drop my passport at vfs drop box.
    does anybody have experience with drop box of vfs.

regards
    satya

Hi Satya,

Me also applied yesterday thru VFS and the VFS Officials said that processing time may take within 1 or 2 weeks. Once visa stamped they will send thru Courier to address which you have given to them(VFS Center, Dropbox).

With Regards,
    Rao

Originally posted by satya
    Hi ,

I appeared at the chennai counsalate for h1b .under section 221g they refused the visa and asked to submit additional docs by drop box of vfs service.

Does anybody know how long it takes by drop box to get back the passport.
    how many days does it take in total from the day i drop my passport at vfs drop box.
    does anybody have experience with drop box of vfs.

regards
    satya

Comment

please post your experience.....

Satya/Sri,
      Please provide your experience in the consulate ... what all questions they asked.. what all documents they checked and what all they asked you to produce...

Please post it ...it will help fellow H1B holders....

RM

Comment

VFS DropBox Details

Hi Sri,
        I Need the address of VFS DropBox.!!! And what are all the formalities to use drop box(ie: Service charge , etc)

Thanks

Regards
        IndianTiger

Comment

thanks sri

Hello Sri thanks for answering my query.
          actually i have book marked your query also and was eagerly waiting for the reply.

Somebody elase asked for the address of the drop in this thread Please note that drop box is only for people whose visa has been refused and received the 221g blue paper.the address is on the paper.

Sri did you pay the fee again for courier. what is the procedure for dropping in drop box and where did you use the drop box chennai hyd?

do you have the formats of letters which you were asked for.

regards
          satya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X