Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H4 Visa- Embassy location. PLease help!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 Visa- Embassy location. PLease help!!!!!!!!

Hi Veena,

Thanks for the reply. But the problem is I am not going with her. I am in US and she is in India with an appointment in Delhi(feb' 15).

please email me at [email protected].

Thanks.

Hi,
    Since you are a returning worker, you will qualify for emergency appointment at any of the 4 consulates, and you can take your wife along for the same interview. Since he has been there in the US for the last 3 years, she will also be an Indian citizen residing in US.

veena_swsh
    View Public Profile
    Find all posts by veena_swsh
    Add veena_swsh to Your Buddy List

H4 Visa- Embassy location. PLease help!!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi!

I and my wife are in US for last three years, myself on H1B(stamped and valid till 2007) and she on F1 (graduated in
    Dec' 2005).
    She is currently in India and planning to get her status change to H4 at NEW DELHI on Feb15th.
    Now, according to the VFS website at https://www.vfs-usa.co.in/ApplnForm...arDistrict.aspx

does she fall under "Indian citizens resident in the USA and applying for a new visa to replace an expiring visa can request an appointment at any of the four visa sections."

Please advice, as she is preganant and we are afraid if she might be bounced between embassies.

Legally we fall under Chennai Jurisdiction, but she could not get any earlier date at chennai and has to fly before April'06(doctors advice).

Awaiting a reply. ([email protected] or 484.478.0135)

Thanking you,

Nandu.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X