Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New H1B Visa selected in lottery and denied twice

Hi Team,

I work in an MNC. I have totally 5.8 years of experience. I was nominated for H1B visa in the year 2013-2014, my petition got picked in lottery and then my employer received two RFE (RFE were regarding client details).
    The first and second RFE were responded in a timely manner and then after a month the petition was DENIED.

In my organization they wont share the reason for DENIAL.

Then again in 2014-2015 I was nominated for H1B visa, in the I-129 form I have mentioned the WAC **** * number of 2013-2014 visa and have highlighted that the petition was DENIED. Again the petition got picked in lottery and I received the receipt number. Then after a month I received a RFE regarding CLIENT details. The RFE was responded and then after 2 months of waiting the PETITION IS DENIED.

I am pretty sure that there are no CRIMINAL or FRAUD records on me.

While submitting personal documents, I gave submitted my UG (B.E) and PG(M.Tech) education details. My Employer offered me a PG(M.Tech) course, While working I used to attend weekend classes and I have completed my PG course. But the PG certificates will show that as if I have done the course in REGULAR. I have a mild doubt that whether my education and experience overlaps because of which the Petition is denied?

But I got a hint that the DENIAL's are due to BUSINESS DOCUMENTS.

Kindly help me.

1.) Can I ask my Employer the reason for DENIAL and can I ask the EMPLOYER to appeal my petition. If I appeal what are the chances of APPROVAL ?
    2.) If my Employer is not ready to appeal, when I can apply for a new H1B.
    3.) If I file a new H1B after 3 or 4 years will these previous DENIAL cause an issue in future.
    4.) What are my other options to get a VISA to work in UNITED STATES.
    5.) If I file a new H1B after 3 or 4 years with a DIFFERENT EMPLOYER AND DIFFERENT CLIENT will the petition be approved ?

Thanks
    Vijay

Same happened for me

Hi Vijay,

My H1B also got refused after lottery do know is there any process to proceed further?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X