Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I129 Re-Approved

Hi,
    I was denied H1B visa in May 2014 due to the lack of current contract letter between my company and the client (EVC model). My Company who applied for my LCA didn't produce any further documents while i was on blue slip and no query to USCIS from my company side. I approached another company who assured to work on my case however, they do not want to proceed after raising a query to USCIS but didn't tell any details for not proceeding further and wanted to file new H1B for 2015-2016. And my i797 was expired on Dec 2014 but in the month of March i received an approval email from USCIS about approving my I129 form. So i revert back to this new company but they asked for more details whether the new one belongs to me or what. Again i had to contact my previous company asking about the new approved I129 form and they said they didn't raise any query or a reason why USCIS approved the I129 form. I'm waiting for the old company to respond but till now no email was replied from their side.

Expert advice -
    How can i get my new I129 form if my previous company doesn't respond?
    Can my current company help?

How should i proceed further?

Thanks in advance

Originally posted by icancthru View Post
    Hi,
    I was denied H1B visa in May 2014 due to the lack of current contract letter between my company and the client (EVC model). My Company who applied for my LCA didn't produce any further documents while i was on blue slip and no query to USCIS from my company side. I approached another company who assured to work on my case however, they do not want to proceed after raising a query to USCIS but didn't tell any details for not proceeding further and wanted to file new H1B for 2015-2016. And my i797 was expired on Dec 2014 but in the month of March i received an approval email from USCIS about approving my I129 form. So i revert back to this new company but they asked for more details whether the new one belongs to me or what. Again i had to contact my previous company asking about the new approved I129 form and they said they didn't raise any query or a reason why USCIS approved the I129 form. I'm waiting for the old company to respond but till now no email was replied from their side.

Expert advice -
    How can i get my new I129 form if my previous company doesn't respond?
    Can my current company help?

How should i proceed further?

Thanks in advance
    Did the company receive a new I797?

Comment

I do not know because they are not replying to my emails or calls so there is a lot of ambiguity and that is the reason i'm asking for help if there is another way around to get the receipt from USCIS.

Comment

Originally posted by icancthru View Post
        I do not know because they are not replying to my emails or calls so there is a lot of ambiguity and that is the reason i'm asking for help if there is another way around to get the receipt from USCIS.
        Well it is their petition so they are not obliged to give it to you. FOIA is another way but you would need a good lawyer to look at your case to see if you can try getting petition details using that. Read around for FOIA.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Thanks Raghvi its really helpful let me see if my current lawyer can actual initiate FOIA.
          Last edited by icancthru; 10-07-2015, 08:08 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X