Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1B petition approved by USCIS, but the client differs to the one in the petition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B petition approved by USCIS, but the client differs to the one in the petition

Hi,

My H1B petition has been approved by USCIS. I need to go for the visa stamping. But now, the client is different to the one mentioned in the approved petition. I am going for stamping from the same corporate. I need to know the implications of changing it now and what are the possible questions that I may face during the interview and also at POE.

Also, let me know the documents that I need to have with me during the stamping process.

Originally posted by vivek1015 View Post
    Hi,

My H1B petition has been approved by USCIS. I need to go for the visa stamping. But now, the client is different to the one mentioned in the approved petition. I am going for stamping from the same corporate. I need to know the implications of changing it now and what are the possible questions that I may face during the interview and also at POE.

Also, let me know the documents that I need to have with me during the stamping process.
    Your employer needs to first get a new LCA and get H1 amended.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X