H1B Amendments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Amendments

I got my H1B approval in Aug 2015. Have not done the Visa stamping yet. Now, my client has postponed the requirement till 3rd Q 2016. Which means another year. I have approched other projects in company X as they have demands. But i have been told due to the recent Amendment spat in USA, our Company X is not filling any Amendment for 2015 H1B. Please share the ammendement Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by sms1978 View Post
    I got my H1B approval in Aug 2015. Have not done the Visa stamping yet. Now, my client has postponed the requirement till 3rd Q 2016. Which means another year. I have approched other projects in company X as they have demands. But i have been told due to the recent Amendment spat in USA, our Company X is not filling any Amendment for 2015 H1B. Please share the ammendement Thanks in advance.
    What do you mean when you say "Please share amendment" ? Amendment is a process of making USCIS aware of material changes(such as location, salary, client, job descriptions etc) to the underlying H1 petition . Amendment is filed by the employer telling the USCIS that there is a change and once USCIS approves it they issue a new I797. If your employer is not willing to do so your only option is to find another employer willing to file it for you.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X