USCIS website H1B case status not updated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USCIS website H1B case status not updated

I received an H1B RFE on July 10, 2015. My employer has not shared the RFE details with me and has mentioned that the attorney has responded to the RFE on Sep 10, 2015. It's been more than 30 days that the response has been sent to USCIS, but the case status in the USCIS website still shows as RFE was mailed. The status has not updated to RFE Response received. When i check with my employer, they mention that the case status in the website are not updated often on few cases. I am really worried, please advice if this is normal that USCIS do not update the case status even after 30 days of receiving the RFE response??????
    How can i check the progress on my case and verify that USCIS has received the RFE response documents?
    Please advice.

There are cases like these. You cannot fully rely on the online case status. If the online case status is not updated, then trusting your employer is the only option. If you are so worried, then you can upgrade the case to premium and the get result within 15 days.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X