Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stamping required after renewing the passport and updating to new I-94

Hi All,

Please help with my situation so i could plan for my India Visit ..

I am in onsite deputation for my employer in client location, planning for vacation to India, having some questions . Need your suggestion and inputs. When i did my last Visit ( May 2014) , i finished my stamping for my H1B extension . During my return, in port of entry i got I94 till the validity of the current passport that time which was April 2015. I renewed my passport here in SFO , also got my I94 renewed through my employer's US Visa team, they helped in filing the documents and i got the updated 1-797B along with I 94 with the same Visa expiration date ( Jan 2017) . So right now i have my old passport with active Visa and i have the new renewed passport . So my questions are ,

-> During my visit this time , do i need to go for stamping ??
    -> Am i only eligible to travel through middle east or can i travel through London??

Please advice ..

>>> Not required. You will need to carry both your old and the new passport while travelling.

-> Am i only eligible to travel through middle east or can i travel through London??
    >>> Since your U.S visa is valid, you can transit through Europe / U.K.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Originally posted by shervin143 View Post
      >>> Not required. You will need to carry both your old and the new passport while travelling.

>>> Since your U.S visa is valid, you can transit through Europe / U.K.

Thanks much for ur response

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X