Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pick Up Location Changed After Drop Box Confirmation

Hello All,

I recently tried to schedule a Visa appointment for H1BB stamping in India. I have been qualified for drop box. I have downloaded the Drop Box confirmation letter after using the Visa Fee receipt number.

- Initially i have selected my passport pick up location as Hyderabad

I found out there is a pick up location in Vijayawada. With in 10 minutes.

- I have gone through the whole process of scheduling an appointment. this time i selected Vijayawada as the pick up location
    - I answered the questions when prompted and got selected for the drop box option
    - I selected the drop box location as hyd and used the same (already saved) visa fee receipt number
    - I re printed the drop box confirmation letter

1.) Since i changed the pick up location and re printed the drop box confirmation number, is this going to cause any issues? I used the same receipt number.

2.) Is the new pick up location i changed going to update?

Kindly answer me

Originally posted by amarasat39 View Post
    Hello All,

I recently tried to schedule a Visa appointment for H1BB stamping in India. I have been qualified for drop box. I have downloaded the Drop Box confirmation letter after using the Visa Fee receipt number.

- Initially i have selected my passport pick up location as Hyderabad

I found out there is a pick up location in Vijayawada. With in 10 minutes.

- I have gone through the whole process of scheduling an appointment. this time i selected Vijayawada as the pick up location
    - I answered the questions when prompted and got selected for the drop box option
    - I selected the drop box location as hyd and used the same (already saved) visa fee receipt number
    - I re printed the drop box confirmation letter

1.) Since i changed the pick up location and re printed the drop box confirmation number, is this going to cause any issues? I used the same receipt number.

2.) Is the new pick up location i changed going to update?

Kindly answer me
    Its best to call USTraveldocs for this kind of question. Unlike the USCIS, the USTraveldocs customer support is pretty good. Unfortunately, I don't have the answer for you.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X