Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how to verify if the consultant has filed h1 - please help ...!!! urgent!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to verify if the consultant has filed h1 - please help ...!!! urgent!!!

Hi,

The consultant who is filing my H1 under cap exemption says that he has initiated the process and has filed H1 under cap exemption.
    After pestering a lot, he shared with the receipt number.
    But when I tried to verify it on https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/mycasestatus.do, it says the following:
    "Case Was Received
    On September 3, 2015, we received your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Receipt Number ______________, and sent you the receipt notice that describes how we will process your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your receipt notice by October 3, 2015, please call Customer Service at 1-800-375-5283. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address."

But how to confirm if this is for my petition? There is no name mentioned.

please help ...!!! urgent!!!

Thanks in advance,
    Nith.

Originally posted by Nith View Post
    Hi,

The consultant who is filing my H1 under cap exemption says that he has initiated the process and has filed H1 under cap exemption.
    After pestering a lot, he shared with the receipt number.
    But when I tried to verify it on https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/mycasestatus.do, it says the following:
    "Case Was Received
    On September 3, 2015, we received your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Receipt Number ______________, and sent you the receipt notice that describes how we will process your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your receipt notice by October 3, 2015, please call Customer Service at 1-800-375-5283. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address."

But how to confirm if this is for my petition? There is no name mentioned.

please help ...!!! urgent!!!

Thanks in advance,
    Nith.
    There is no way you can confirm as technically its the employer's petition and only the employer and their lawyer can get information pertaining to you.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X