Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Travelled Once on H1B(45 days only) now Planning to change Indian Employer(Sponser).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travelled Once on H1B(45 days only) now Planning to change Indian Employer(Sponser).

Hi, I have being working with big IT MNC and they sponsered my H1 B Visa and also i have travelled once on that visa for a short period of 45 days. now i am back in India and planning to resign from here and get another job.

Is there any time duration with in which i have to fill a H1 B transfer? and what bt the employer do they inform employee before revoking Visa ? if they revoke will my visa be valid ? what would be the possible suggestion to handel this thing.

Thanks in Advance !!!!

You can transfer the H1B petition within 6 years form its initial effective date. The employer cannot revoke the visa that is stamped in your passport. They can only withdraw the H1B petition that they filed in your behalf. Withdrawing the petition means, that you cannot travel to U.S to work for that specific employer. It won't have any impact on your future H1B transfer. You should have a copy of your H1B approval notice to initiate the transfer.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X