Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is MSA and Client letter both required for H1B Visa Interview?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is MSA and Client letter both required for H1B Visa Interview?

Hello Folks,

Is MSA alone enough for H1B Visa Interview or we would require both MSA and Client letter?

Regards,
    SK

Client letter will be valuable if you can carry one.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thanks Shervin

Originally posted by Swaroop Krishna View Post
      Hello Folks,

Is MSA alone enough for H1B Visa Interview or we would require both MSA and Client letter?

Regards,
      SK
      Thanks Shervin for the reply, I was checking with my company and they were replying that MSA alone is enough but in the threads I see VO asking client letter as well sometimes.
      So is this normal that for some clients they wont ask about client letter?

Comment

It depends on the VO. Usually the VO won't ask for MSA, if needed they will only ask for a client letter. But MSA can be produced in place of a client letter. If you cannot get the client letter, then it is better that you carry at leas the MSA.

Originally posted by Swaroop Krishna View Post
        Thanks Shervin for the reply, I was checking with my company and they were replying that MSA alone is enough but in the threads I see VO asking client letter as well sometimes.
        So is this normal that for some clients they wont ask about client letter?
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X