Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 visa process with baby not born yet

Hello,

I'm about to apply for a H1 Visa next year and currently my wife is pregnant, the baby will be born after April 1st so I want to know what happens in this case, because as far as I know I cannot declare my unborn child in the application, but will come to this world right after I apply for the visa.

Thanks in advance for your answers. Regards,

Originally posted by juan_jl View Post
    Hello,

I'm about to apply for a H1 Visa next year and currently my wife is pregnant, the baby will be born after April 1st so I want to know what happens in this case, because as far as I know I cannot declare my unborn child in the application, but will come to this world right after I apply for the visa.

Thanks in advance for your answers. Regards,
    Congrats!!. In which application you have to declare about your spouse and children? Technically its your H1 and your employer is petitioning for you. I don't think you have to declare in any official USCIS documents about the number of dependents/children you have. Once you get selected and H1 petition is approved, only then you will be able to process H4 for your dependents and only at that time you need to declare about your child.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X