Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B - Amendement RFE for change in office location

Hello Friends,

My H1B visa is extended till 2018 and I had changed the office location. Attorney has filed I129 Amendement for change in office location, and I have received an RFE under premium processing. I need to travel out of the country.

With RFE issued for change in office location what are the success rates of getting visa stamped with original documents and how long is it going to take to get visa using a drop box facility as I am with the same employer

Any experiences and success stories of similar nature would be greatly appreciated

Regards
    Last edited by basu711; 10-23-2015, 09:02 AM.

Originally posted by basu711 View Post
    Hello Friends,

My H1B visa is extended till 2018 and I had changed the office location. Attorney has filed I129 Amendement for change in office location, and I have received an RFE under premium processing. I need to travel out of the country.

With RFE issued for change in office location what are the success rates of getting visa stamped with original documents and how long is it going to take to get visa using a drop box facility as I am with the same employer

Any experiences and success stories of similar nature would be greatly appreciated

Regards
    First you need to resolve the RFE by responding to it on priority. If response is convincing USCIS will issue a I797. Using that I797 you can go for visa stamping.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X