Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B visa interview help!

Hi all..

I am going for h1b visa stamping in 2 days in india and had a couple of questions..

- My husbands i140 is approved now. Should i carry those details? What should i answer if they ask about immigration details/plans?

- I am applying for h4 visa for my daughter with me as primary applicant. Should i carry any permission letter from husband? What additional documents should i carry for her? I am not taking her for interview appointment.

- I am in India since one month( because L2 expired )and I am working from india for my end client( due to prj deadlines ). My question is, since i am in india, is it wise to say that i am working for my end client from india? Or what is the best way to describe my work situation? Should i be saying that I am on vacation?

Any other pointers on L2 to H1B conversion will help!!

Thanks
    Anu

- My husbands i140 is approved now. Should i carry those details? What should i answer if they ask about immigration details/plans?
    >>> You do not need to carry your husband's I-140. No questions about future immigration will be asked.

- I am applying for h4 visa for my daughter with me as primary applicant. Should i carry any permission letter from husband?
    >>> Yes. If possible get a letter from your husband. They might not ask for that letter, but it is good to carry.

What additional documents should i carry for her? I am not taking her for interview appointment.
    >>> Birth certificate.

- I am in India since one month( because L2 expired )and I am working from india for my end client( due to prj deadlines ). My question is, since i am in india, is it wise to say that i am working for my end client from india? Or what is the best way to describe my work situation? Should i be saying that I am on vacation?
    >>> There is no harm in disclosing the truth. What if you work from India. There is no law against that.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X